NETSOL Technologies, Inc., a global services and enterprise application solutions provider, in collaboration with WRLD, is proud to announce the launch of NXT.
NXT is a COVID-Aware smart workplace solution which ensures standard operating procedures for employees to safely return to the office and offers virtual interaction and seamless communication for those who continue to work remotely. The NXT platform, powered by WRLD harnesses the potential of 3D gaming quality maps and the internet of things (IoT) technology, to create a digital twin of the real world. This is utilized to connect and engage employees with their workplace while also ensuring they follow strict COVID-safety protocols such as contact tracing, wellness checks and social distancing while in the office.
The NXT workplace is a flexible platform that interfaces with an organization’s HR and building management as well as its IoT, productivity and wellness systems to create a Digital Twin of its office space and provide real-time workplace intelligence. Through IoT datasets such as indoor positioning and occupancy sensors, NXT helps employees to assign workspaces and book meetings in real-time while socially distancing within the office. The NXT platform has been optimized to provide organizations with administrative control over protected data, establishing a fully-secure and cloud-integrated system that enables remote access and on-premise management. NXT provides the perfect solution for increased transparency & efficiency.
The NXT platform features include:
- 3D real-time “Digital Twin” of office space.
- Real-time COVID-radius display, ensuring six-foot distances are being maintained.
- Integration and visualization with IoT sensors for occupancy and footfall management, temperature, air quality, and sensors.
- Building and work-from-home (WFH) check-in capabilities via mobile app.
- Virtual reality/augmented reality (VR/AR) telepresence capabilities.
- Online Meeting room booking, workspace allocation and safe distance occupancy management.
- Employee health and wellness standard operating procedure (SOP) and temperature check-ins.
- Real-time productivity management systems: Github, JIRA, Microsoft Teams.
- Turn-by-turn mapping for navigation and interior wayfinding.
- Security systems and real-time video feed of office space.
- Fault reporting and customer service management.
Introducing NXT: A COVID-Aware Smart Workplace from WRLD on Vimeo.